42 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

but if they don't start providing a LOT more gem sooner or later players' excitment at seeing another L5* is going to wane

Adding more gems won't solve the problem, because books are going to be the main bottleneck in the long-run. The amount of books required to take a girl to level 750 is astronomical, and Kinkoid is going to need to add many new sources of books (on top of the generous Daily Goals) in order for us to spend even half the gems we're currently getting without using shop refreshes.

• Like 2

You are wrong gems will be a even bigger bottleneck in the long run by my calculation i will probably be fully out of gems within a month or two after that i will probably be Lucky if I can even fully awaken one girl a month 🤔

Edited by Rylarth

3 hours ago, blaa said:

@YamirayThe 2 day event is a KC event, at least only that makes really sense. I am afraid we dont see a mythic revival this month or it's yet to be announced. We might have some place left ...

The upcoming 2 day event starts on a Wednesday, which strongly indicates that it is not a KC event. Those have always started on Thursday with the league reset, so that everyone has fresh league opponents that they can have a chance against.

I strongly think that we’ll be having a Matcha revival starting on the 23rd instead.

il y a 39 minutes, Rylarth a dit :

You are wrong gems will be a even bigger bottleneck in the long run by my calculation i will probably be fully out of gems within a month or two after that i will probably be Lucky if I can even fully awaken one girl a month 🤔

On the long run (= once you reach lvl 701+), you'll need to awaken new characters from lvl 1 to 750. The cost for each rarity is:

- M: 9,400 Gems, 1,433,444 XP

- L: 7,520 Gems, 573,378 XP

If you consider 1k Gems per day (125/color) and 540k GXP per week (77k per day), that's 9.4 Days vs 18.6 Days for Gems vs XP for Mythic Girls, and 7.5 Days vs 7.4 Days for Legendaries.

So, for Mythic girls, XP is the bottleneck, by far. For Legendary girls, both are equivalent. All things considered, XP should be the bottleneck in almost all cases (Maybe not for C/R girls, as they're pretty cheap in terms of XP), although if you focus on a Mythic-less team, then Gems might be harder to obtain.

Note: I used 125 Gems per day instead of the usual 100 Per day, because 100/Day is actually a minimum (for the rarest elements), and not an all-color average. My current all-color average is 130, and I currently don't buy PoV Gems; so it could be a tiny bit higher. For XP, I'm still estimating 400k per week from all sources, plus the recent addition of 140k XP per week from the Mythic book in Daily Goals.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bohammettuz said:

The upcoming 2 day event starts on a Wednesday, which strongly indicates that it is not a KC event. Those have always started on Thursday with the league reset, so that everyone has fresh league opponents that they can have a chance against.

I strongly think that we’ll be having a Matcha revival starting on the 23rd instead.

45 minutes ago, Dmitrii said:

Isn't a 2-day event a labyrinth? Just like the patch on Wednesday. I certainly hope that this is not a Labyrinth, but I think we need to look at the test server on Monday announcement...

yes, i think originally this event could have been boss bang and it sill can, but it had to be on test server this week. I am not too positive about it though.

And no, wednesday doesnt indicate a revival: they made so often so many mistakes in their calendar that's not what i would rely on, especially not "strongly". But, tbh, I would be thrilled if you were right - one KC per month would be enough for me.

I have other reasons to believe it's a KC, but we'll see, i guess.

6 minutes ago, blaa said:

And no, wednesday doesnt indicate a revival: they made so often so many mistakes in their calendar that's not what i would rely on, especially not "strongly". But, tbh, I would be thrilled if you were right - one KC per month would be enough for me.

Fair point. I may have come across a little too strong on the mythic revival point.

To be precise and assuming at least the start date on the calendar is correct, that strongly indicates to me that it won’t be a KC.

And historically the only other 2 day event we’ve had late in the month since I started is mythic revival. Which happened to also start on the 23rd last month. Which is why I think that’s the most likely option. If the calendar is accurate.

I don’t follow either discord or test server, so this is purely guessing based on history and the published calendar. I’m always ready to be surprised by something else, I just might need a couple of hours to recover from that surprise. 😉

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Fair point. I may have come across a little too strong on the mythic revival point.

To be precise and assuming at least the start date on the calendar is correct, that strongly indicates to me that it won’t be a KC.

And historically the only other 2 day event we’ve had late in the month since I started is mythic revival. Which happened to also start on the 23rd last month. Which is why I think that’s the most likely option. If the calendar is accurate.

I don’t follow either discord or test server, so this is purely guessing based on history and the published calendar. I’m always ready to be surprised by something else, I just might need a couple of hours to recover from that surprise. 😉

i hope you are right, I really do. I would be so glad for you guys getting a chance for matcha. I also could believe that this will be a MD, but there will be also a KC starting the next day.

• Like 1

*sigh* I haven't been to the forum for just over a week, see a new code in the gift code thread 'happyvaletinesday', think "cool, it's valentines day today, this code should still be valid", rush to the game to check it and... nope. Code expired.

A code intended for valentines day expired before valentines day 😛. Par for the course with kinkoid.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

I would be so glad for you guys getting a chance for matcha. I also could believe that this will be a MD, but there will be also a KC starting the next day.

I'm fully expecting exactly this. Well, in any case that part of the calendar is incomplete and/or incorrect right now. I'm banking on Matcha's MDR replacing the current 2-day placeholder, and the second KC being added for Thursday the 24th.

Thanks for the  kind words. The issue in my case is that I'm not likely to be able to afford Matcha if her revival is this month. The timing would have worked a lot better for me had the MDRs resumed on "maybe February or March" as Rosso said in his latest Q&A to date, instead of a whole month earlier than the least likely soft announcement he made about that... But oh well, gotta surprise them all (and destroy their careful planning and long-term resource management)... ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

IThanks for the  kind words. The issue in my case is that I'm not likely to be able to afford Matcha if her revival is this month. The timing would have worked a lot better for me had the MDRs resumed on "maybe February or March" as Rosso said in his latest Q&A to date, instead of a whole month earlier than the least likely soft announcement he made about that... But oh well, gotta surprise them all (and destroy their careful planning and long-term resource management)... ^^

i would skip PoA or PoV, if I could afford matcha instead. But i understand the frustration.

Unfortunately you have to believe these surprise are intentonal and will happen more often now.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, blaa said:

i would skip PoA or PoV, if I could afford matcha instead. But i understand the frustration.

I really can't do that without screwing my mid to long term overall strategy, unfortunately (plus it likely wouldn't be enough anyway in this case). It is frustrating, especially since Matcha herself isn't likely to come back anytime soon after her one MDR. But all of the PoA and PoV girls are unlikely to come back ever (in a sane, realistic way, so not piled up on top of the regular KC girls that we had exactly one time), or maybe in five years... ^^ But new Mythics will keep being churned out every damn month for the foreseeable future, and I don't need all of the Dark ones, just a second one would do for now.
-------------

Anyway, two three random yet burning questions I have in mind right now:

• The MP fast rotation period is about to end, just before we get the Pachinko day for this LC today. Will the rotation we land upon have a girl available for me? ^^ In any case, since the Pachinko PoV and the second LC are just a few days away, it might be a good idea not to go too crazy with orbs today.

• Could it be that the second KC of the month will actually come up this Thursday rather than next week? That would be pretty sweet in my situation.

• Will @Ol Sheriff Joe have mercy and show himself unboosted at least once before the end of our current league? ^^ The win is so his anyway that the #1 trophy might as well already read "Joe's rewards". I just want my XP for those 3 final fights. :ph34r:
Edited by DvDivXXX
three
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I really can't do that without screwing my mid to long term overall strategy, unfortunately (plus it likely wouldn't be enough anyway in this case). It is frustrating, especially since Matcha herself isn't likely to come back anytime soon after her one MDR. But all of the PoA and PoV girls are unlikely to come back ever (in a sane, realistic way, so not piled up on top of the regular KC girls that we had exactly one time), or maybe in five years... ^^ But new Mythics will keep being churned out every damn month for the foreseeable future, and I don't need all of the Dark ones, just a second one would do for now.
-------------

Anyway, two random yet burning questions I have in mind right now:

• The MP fast rotation period is about to end, just before we get the Pachinko day for this LC today. Will the rotation we land upon have a girl available for me? ^^ In any case, since the Pachinko PoV and the second LC are just a few days away, it might be a good idea not to go too crazy with orbs today.

• Could it be that the second KC of the month will actually come up this Thursday rather than next week? That would be pretty sweet in my situation.

you might have to wait another year for a 3rd dark mythic; from a pvp/koban earning strategy i would still go for matcha; but, ofc, you do you.

I wont spend orbs today, I am gonna save them for the pachinko PoV (also the 3 girls i need from OD from pachinko).

I dont believe we'll get a KC on thursday, but I would appreciate it ofc.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:
  • Will @Ol Sheriff Joe have mercy and show himself unboosted at least once before the end of our current league? ^^ The win is so his anyway that the #1 trophy might as well already read "Joe's rewards". I just want my XP for those 3 final fights. :ph34r:

Bugs Bunny's No Meme Sticker - Sticker Mania

@Ol Sheriff Joe is pretty tough and you probably won´t find him unboosted by accident :P

• Haha 5

il y a 26 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Heh... the old' Sheriff never lets his belt fall below his knees... it's way too complicated for him to reach downward to his guns afterwards...
(but then, if you had just read your Discord's mail once this week 😅...)

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

Heh... the old' Sheriff never lets his belt fall below his knees... it's way too complicated for him to reach downward to his guns afterwards...
(but then, if you had just read your Discord's mail once this week 😅...)

I know, it's my bad. I took a week off of Discord to reduce the amount of time I spend in and around HH. But my timing for that wasn't that great, between my inability to spam love and praise directly Numbers' way for his HH++: Sistine Chapel version, and my inability to beg for mercy directly to you, among other things. ^^

Still, real life first. Even now I'm equal parts eager and afraid to open Discord due to the sheer amount of notifications and unread messages I expect. ^^

Anyway, my prediction for this league should still hold regardless. I'm just thirsty for every drop of XP.
(From my unreleased archives... "Expected in Top 4: Joe #1 + Geek, ME and whatever.") ❤️ 

1 hour ago, blaa said:

I almost forgot, finally i can join the club with the mythic bracelets - not sure if there is anyone left to hand them out though

image.png.59189679abb4eae11822ba201287bd0c.pngimage.png.cb759baf07aca5b2f21ed407a7696c4d.png

If you happen to know who´s now in charge of handing them out, let them know to save one for me .. I´ll be join you guys in 2 weeks or so :P

I think @jelom is the treasurer :P

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

I almost forgot, finally i can join the club with the mythic bracelets - not sure if there is anyone left to hand them out though

image.png.59189679abb4eae11822ba201287bd0c.pngimage.png.cb759baf07aca5b2f21ed407a7696c4d.png

image.png.8362ae96aa6e3f6aa4d5cf1757adc999.png Here it is. The sought handmade diamond bracelet awarded only to the most perseverant ones.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Glad to see the 1k girls club isn't totally cursed (it was a series of coincidences, but yeah at some point we saw quite a few players reaching that milestone and quitting the game around the same time). I'm still a few months away from joining you guys (70 girls short as of this writing), but I'm looking forward to it. :) 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Glad to see the 1k girls club isn't totally cursed (it was a series of coincidences, but yeah at some point we saw quite a few players reaching that milestone and quitting the game around the same time). I'm still a few months away from joining you guys (70 girls short as of this writing), but I'm looking forward to it. :) 

Don´t worry @blaa won´t quit before he finally manages to beat  @La Kajira in a league :P and that´s probably going to take as long as I´ll be needing to win my first nutaku league ;) (hh wins don´t count because they´re too easy :P )

(you know that I´m just mocking you buddy :P we all know that you´re a pretty good pvp player )

• Haha 4

On 2/10/2022 at 1:08 PM, holymolly said:

This weeks result must be one of my favorites so far :P

1st on hh and lucky sneaking into top 4 on nutaku :P

congratz to @Kenrae for almost making me sweat :P

And congratz to Lili as well.. I was sure she would beat me but luckily it hold :D
(yeah I did use AM´s just because I was going all out this week and my rng at in league was pretty bad (expected result was  24,12 considering I used AM´s so it´s a good chuck lower  than it should be (but well rng was pretty bad in general this week for me so ^^))

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-10 um 12.59.59.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-02-10 um 12.59.48.png

sensei are you proud of your pupil :P ? @Slynia

Just so you're all aware, I didn't use any AM :P

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, holymolly said:

Don´t worry @blaa won´t quit before he finally manages to beat  @La Kajira in a league :P and that´s probably going to take as long as I´ll be needing to win my first nutaku league ;) (hh wins don´t count because they´re too easy :P )

(you know that I´m just mocking you buddy :P we all know that you´re a pretty good pvp player )

oh, you are wrong, i ve beaten la kajira many times before where level was still a (bigger) advantage, but, yes, i have to and I will in this new system. :D

thanks @jelomI aprreciate the friendly welcome

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2022 at 3:00 AM, Liliat said:

If you consider 1k Gems per day (125/color) and 540k GXP per week (77k per day)

Honestly that's a bit low on the estimate of the gem income and a bit high on the estimate of the GXP income, in my view. That GXP number looks to be about right presuming 4 shop refreshes per day, something I can't do, and with only 3 shop refreshes per day I'm only around 65k GXP average.

I have been keeping historical records of my gem income, and 125/color is lower than 7/8 of the elements for me. Averaged over the last month and a half, this has been my gem income:

• Voyeur: 250 per day
  • Exhibitionist: 212 per day
  • Submissive: 185 per day
  • Playful: 148 per day
  • Sensual: 134 per day
  • Physical: 133 per day
  • Eccentric: 130 per day
  • Dominatrix: 115 per day

That's an average of 163 per element. It should be noted that Sake was the villain I was focusing on for most of this period, so Submissive is getting a big infusion here. Once Nike gets her second and third form I'll grind some Dominatrix gems and shore that up.

• Like 1