How you doing in the "League"

casey

Finished 3rd too in a very strange league. Ultimately with only 92 players left. Beat people I shouldn't have and lost to people I wouldn't have. So end result was expected, but very oddly so. 3rd top 4 finish in a row. 

This week I have no illusions...

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 7

All hope seemed lost as soon as players were removed and we were reduced to 85 players in my league while having a guy who had been rushing all his fights and ended up with 5993 points (a level 415 hardcore player). Luckily we had JUST enough players left for me to sweep the victory home by playing really carefully! It also helped A LOT that I apparently fought 3 players before they were removed, giving me a final score of 23.15 average! If I would've had fought only 2 players that were removed I would not have won, or if 1 more player would have been removed I would also not had won. Definitely some luck there.

d3win.PNG

• Like 5

Last week results: 

• 102 players: 400 - highest level, 241 - lowest, median - 328,86
  • made 252 battles: 235 - wins, 17 - losses, 51 remaining token
  • average points for wins: 18,391
  • 15th place score - 4385; got 16th with 4383 points
  • was boosted for 2 days: 1 legendary chlorella + 2 epic cordyceps + 1 legendary cordyceps; 2 legendary ginseng + 2 epic cordyceps.
  • total XP gain - ~60850

470856600_-4.thumb.jpg.1b190022ef8bab7ba5e5dca05048c472.jpg

• The league was very shy. Opponents didn't score properly so in the end only 4383 points (1 guy jumped into top 15 the very last minute after I took a screenshot so I had to prepare girls for 1 more win battle extremely fast and didn't manage to remake the screen). FeelsBadMan 
  • 1 loss out of 17 was 13 point loss (fucking judge).
  • One more side note about scoring 3 points. So, your opponent usually finishes you on his 3d hit. Your second hit is orgasm. So, what you can try to do is to queue a Know-how opponent, who doesn't have enough armor for your hit with orgasm. You'll damage him with your orgasm (your second hit) and he will have the opportunity to heal himself for 2 incoming hits. So, a little gamble here but I am sure it still allows to score less points with 5 losses than a win, cause the probability of him healing himself is very big (you're in beggars clothes).  
  • Tried to boost with legendary ginseng this time. It doesn't do enough for me so far. The guys that I couldn't beat are still unbeatable. Cordyceps in combination with chlorella seems better.
  • Swapped 1 item for monostat. Don't see any positive changes so far (this week average win points became higher). I guess, the sample is too little and 1 item doesn't change that much. Will continue the research 😀
  • Thinking about swapping to hardcore. It might be better for less points scoring (?? not sure). I have 3 five star legendary girls for hardcore. But they are not upgraded at all. So I'll upgrade them first and then we'll see. Maybe something will change at that point.
  • The league winner is Know-how. No surprises here. 5 first places got by Know-how players. In the last minute a random 313-level Charm player jumped in and moved our norwegian black metal Know-how comrade to the 7th place. At the bottom of first 10th are 1 charm and hardcore players (no surprises here as well). All these guys seems beatable (with the appropriate level of yours, of course). Yoshino has only 2 D1 wins and uses 3 rainbow, 2 mainstat and 1 endurance equipment (😀). And boosts himself with chlorellas, it seems. The other guys use appropriate equipment but have battle team issues (no 3 five stars) and don't bother themselves to boost properly. 

1231855903_-2.thumb.jpg.d8f34f1dcb4b33b1e72ef9ce1437fd52.jpg

Good luck in the current week, guys!

• Like 6

I guess this was the odd week :D 

From 102 to 95 to 106 players, of which half the top 10 in level came in that 2nd wave :S 

Anyway, managed a 21st spot and another top 30. I finished 7 points from 15th, so it was tight around the "line" 😅

This time managed to skip 2 boosting rounds, so a bit more efficiency 👍

1176951355_015D22006114.thumb.png.6fb56f07e5a217df6d113896762a1fb7.png

• Like 5

Just now, Тёмный Властелин said:

How much boosting do you use now? 3 days? 4 days?

On this one, 3.

Not sure how much of the results were the impact of the "troubled" demotions but should find out more next week, though the top of this week's league is looking more... ferocious 😅

• Thanks 1

As I imagined, the change of reset time was a problem my game, in specific favoring snipers, or so it seems: after having ended all my battles in my 90 players league at 27th place, this afternoon I found I ended seven ranks lower.

After the crazy bugged week, the average league situation came back as before, with a relevant number of players over 400k EGO (and always hard to define if boostered or not). My performances are slowly decreasing in quality, desumably for the fact that the slice of beatable players in my leagues continues to slowly getting narrower.

Once more, with so many players keeping themselves boostered all the week, I don't understand why the hell they so many of them waste so many kobans for that purpose, when even "beginner" players that had just arrived in D3 should easily understand the uselesness (to not say stupidity) of a similar behaviour. Sometimes comes to my mind the thought that a good slice of players has masochistic tendencies and loves to shoot themselves in the foot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well... Support has yet to answer to my follow-up message (after they sent me a generic template telling me that everything was going to be okay because we all got a couple of MPx1 orbs and 10 champion tickets the other day...). I don't expect much if anything from them at this point, honestly.

Anyways... So, I played it safe in the bad situation Kinkoid's bugs put me in last week (stuck in a fake D2 that was actually a D3, if you missed the previous episodes ^^), and I stayed in demotion range for a second consecutive week, scoring minimal XP and basically no points. And now, ladies and gentlemen... I present to you, Kinkoid's Twilight Zone: Episode 2. Test subject: yours truly.

Fake D2 (actually a D3) at the end:

711093457_HHLeagueStory22BugsandInvincibleD2G.png.7df0b23419c4c2afeb9ab664cd54bade.png

Fake D2 (aka D3) ends (I demote... again):

717735878_HHLeagueStory22BugsandInvincibleD2H.thumb.png.4d3d14a04009d5170e79768e85a6f12a.png

Fake D2 actually gave me D3 "rewards", for the record:

644574763_HHLeagueStory22BugsandInvincibleD2I.thumb.png.d3b4e13e3b36d3f5b93472b80e62af05.png

And now I'm in... D1? Or is it a fake D1, but actually a D2? I can't tell anymore.

706530718_HHLeagueStory23BugsandInvincibleD1akaD2NowA.thumb.png.8674e64e0476ca715d614486649be6fe.png

This does look like a D2 to me. In any case, it's better than being stuck in D3 yet again, but I'd like to know for sure where I actually stand. If anyone recognizes someone in there, could you please let me know if they're in D1 or D2? Thanks in advance.

Best of luck to you all this week. Good luck, have fun. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 7
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

after having ended all my battles in my 90 players league at 27th place, this afternoon I found I ended seven ranks lower.

If you did all your battles, you weren't sniped as there was nothing you could have possibly done to increase your score afterwards. You were simply defeated.

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Hello all,
I won my D3 last week with 23.04 average, congratulations to @snowman22, I think it wasn't easy to get the 3rd place.
I played KH all the league with two refill on KH judge. I didn't want to spend more kobans in case Getoverhere had fougth more opponents than me. At the end I didn't know if I had more opponents than him, my average was similar to previous leagues...
This week I am with Habi, It's a good week to take some rest, but I won't do that. I know I am not able to win against him because of the level gap but Maybe I am able to decrease the difference of 162 points I had with him 5 month ago.
Have a nice day all

Edited by E. N. D.
  • Like 8

WRATHMAGEDDON reigns terror and supreme in my abbreviated or reduced league group of 91 players. No one is spared on my way to a winning average score of 23.90 reinforced by both luck and sense of urgency to take action and seize the opportunity:

blob.png.8cc7b81473069d681dc1e6ea062aa08b.png

Edited by $exgod69
addition of missing word
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

On 6/20/2020 at 6:21 AM, $exgod69 said:

average score of 23.90

That score may be a little bit off if you got lucky and hit one of the players who disappeared. I your case it might have been 91 opponents, or 92 opponents.

Goveneants is one of those players I legitimate fear. He is not a rusher, but once he catches up it's usually GG if the League is fair and give equal opponents.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@DvDivXXX, You're in a legitimate D1, as the game simply demoted you twice in a row, completely ignoring its sorting bugs of last week... Sorry for your loss(es) - At least you should get a good reward on thursday^^

And, as far as I know, nothing's bugged this week (nobody came to me about that, at the very least)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 56 minutes, Fiel a dit :

That score may be a little bit off if you got lucky and hit one of the players who disappeared. I your case it might have been 91 opponents, or 92 opponents.

Goveneants is one of those players I legitimate fear. He is not a rusher, but once her catches up it's usually GG if the League is fair and give equal opponents.

Yes, we were 101 players at the beginning and 6 hours later, we went to 91 so he beat more ghost players than me, it doesn't matter I have enough orbs and kobans :p

And you've managed to beat me recently so I'm not a god of the game for all that ;)

Edited by govenants
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, govenants said:

And you've managed to

Ummm... I think we both know what really happened. You managed to help Corey from your club win Top 4.

There is a real reason why I want to dodge the strongest players like you, Gogeta, Z-wave and the other big ones.

1545343739736.gif.8ab71309d113e07ff36ae9db279b8341.gif

• Haha 2

On 6/18/2020 at 3:13 PM, MaybeRegret said:

This week seems like easy 5th place again, definitely gonna try that.

And I was wrong:
league.png.ebb6dbdada7a5205daa1ca739ad44712.png

I fucked up some fights, so I could be the third. But I failed and nervously sat in fourth place, when in the last minute max fart's score began to rise. Still don't know why he didn't surpass me, he was know-how and was boosted all week.
101 players, kh, kh, ch, kh, kh, 6-9 - hc. 

• Like 7

On 6/18/2020 at 2:18 PM, _shal_ said:

D3 with 101 players.

darkone            KH 436   8 wins
Thoflo             KH 435  11 wins
Sukaidon           HC 430   4th place x1
Barkior            KH 429   2nd place x3
Adek               HC 429   7th place x3
ArikTyrannis       KH 429   3rd place x1
Kwak               Ch 428   8th place x1
Arukanferu         Ch 428  10th place x4
eric               KH 428   2nd place x1
Tiroxin            Ch 426   3rd place x1
Iteron             KH 424   3rd place x1
romero             Ch 424   2nd place x1
Cialo Chytrusa     KH 421   3rd place x1
King Grancazzo     HC 420   4th place x1
SerialLover        KH 418   2nd place x4
Sex-motor          KH 417   4th place x1
advocatus_diaboli  KH 416   2nd place x1
Blah               Ch 408   4th place x1

The first two places should be clear, the other two top 4 finishers very much not so. I'll give it a shot.

Well, then...

image.png.c840cbe3cfb5f04598d651e45d384e36.png

Very surprising that, other than my clubmate @ArikTyrannis, all the other potential KH and Charm challengers finished so far back, especially considering several definitely boosted a lot during the week. KH 429 Barkior and KH 418 SerialLover were permaboosting threats as far as I was concerned, but somehow only finished 16th and 17th!

22.13 average in what felt like a fairly stacked bracket in the middle, not many opponents who had bad squads for their level.

In any case, that was my 10th season since I moved up to D3 permanently. 3x 2nd, 2x 3rd, 2x 4th, 1x 6th (a failed top 4 attempt), and 2x intentional top 15. That's broadly in line with what I was hoping for at the start.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 9

I finished 7th in a difficult bracket:

image.png.b9be758362b4eeded90598021eb18849.png

I guess it was impossible to do more. All players above me had more levels (and some below me too), and my clan doesn't have top stats, it's 13-14 instead of 20.

I wasn't able to catch 4 players unboosted all week and had to battle them boosted in the end, that's the first time it happens to me in many seasons.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 6

Oh well. I was in the top 4 of my D1 until the final hour... and then I finished #5 instead. ^^ I didn't invest heavily on this attempt either, so it's not a huge loss, but still a disappointment. I regret not waiting longer to play out my last dozen fights. I've played them last night before going to bed, and all of these opponents were boosted (had been the entire week), and the fights unwinnable, but half of them ended up letting go of their boosters by this morning (likely after finishing their own fights). So I could have scored a bit more points if I had waited until this morning. Probably not enough to make up for the 90-ish points lead the guy who snatched my #4 spot from behind had on me at the end, though.

Back in D2! Yaay. First time in like a month (feels like an eternity). Nothing too crazy this week, I'll aim for a top 45 or something. I'm boosted today mainly for LC, though.

PS: Hi, @Karyia ^^ funny to be in the same league as you (and also one of my clubmates, and... the guy who made top 4 in my D1 is there too ^^).

Good luck, have fun this week, guys. Stay safe!

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hace 27 minutos, Tedddy dijo:

Yes,i know,but why rush?event is over only when its over,so getting fast the first place is meaningless,same with leagues.Strongest with best boosts allways wins no matter what.

Right?

yours:ted

Some people just can't wait 😆