How you doing in the "League"

casey

Finished on Place 87 and demoted successfully. It looked really great, my d3, as on monday number 86 already had 1495 points. In the end it was just a great league, my result were 1489 points with an average of 17,x.

My d2 looks promising again, highest player so far a CH with level 400, but 8 d2 wins so far and stats which are 50k ego better but 2-3k att/def less than me. I think I am giving it a try, but since the changes in CH I am not really sure how to judge them. All other contenders for a number 1 place I already have beaten in the past and I think I can repeat it.

• Like 6

I know I said I was aiming for 16th - 30th in D3, but I saw the chance and went for top 15... and managed to finish 15th, with over 5900 points (5931, if I'm correct) :D 

That was a very nice surprise (and reward), but I'm not sure if I'm ready to fight for top 15 on a regular basis. Time will tell.

Have fun, people ;)

• Like 5

@MaybeRegret was in the same league as me, and he already posted my league's results on the previous page so I will save you the double posting 😂
Spoiler: I won :D 

I am once again the top dog this week in my D3 league and also the only one with any past D3 wins (I was lazy and only checked the lvl 400+ players so this statement could be wrong).
I guess I have a very high chance of winning this week.

• Like 3

I finished #38 in my D2 this time. It was a bit of a weird week for me in general, and in the game I was fully boosted for the first half of the week, then not boosted at all. I'm happy to take the top 45 rewards.

This week seems pretty promising so far. I had the opportunity to catch a lot of high levels unboosted and/or fooling around with shitty line-ups at the start, so that's always good. I'm all out of good boosters and currently replenishing my koban reserves after the very expensive LD into OD run from late March, so I'm not willing to buy any either, so I'll be happy to grab a top 45 if I can.

Also, I'm in the same league as @snowman22

• Like 3

As I have anticipated, I decided to test my new strength and fought for promotion in my last D2. Alas, having needed almost all the weekend to upgrade my stats and harem I was able to reach only 8th place.

If I have unwittingly desired for a strong Dicktator III league to test my stats, then I think that I have been satisfied, as I am in the same league with @Fran, @Maxfart and our newfound moderator @GeorgeMTO, plus a good bunch of 400+K EGO (probably unboostered) players. For now using all my free tokens I am keeping up battling players with stats similar to mine or a little lower, and I lost only a few battles, but for now it is highly uncertain if I will be able to reach my objective, i.e. the 15-30 reward tier (also because a couple of players have done a partial rushing).

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

plus a good bunch of 400+K EGO (probably unboostered) players

Unboosted I only have 374k ego. I'd say anyone lower level than me (or anywhere near me) with over 400k is boosted (just not necessarily with the best boosters), or using mono-endurance equipment.

21 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Unboosted I only have 374k ego. I'd say anyone lower level than me (or anywhere near me) with over 400k is boosted (just not necessarily with the best boosters), or using mono-endurance equipment.

Too strong for me anyway... (unless I use some legendary boosters, of which, however, I have very few units in my inventory) :(

Great results for me again; I have again beaten a 400+ player, but this time it was a CH-player.

f18918a4e7c64aeb3725167d29983469.png

I finished the league with an average of 24,41, a little bit better than the last times. But this time there werent as many 300+ego players and some of them had some really strange battle teams.

Surprisingly, I am the only KH-player in the top 10 (maybe even top15) even though there were many of them in the league, also with good stats which would have been enough for a top4 finish. Number 2,4-7 are CH, the rest is HC. Darkbringer did the same as a few weeks ago and rushed on sunday/monday, great_saiyaman did something similar. Both weren't really a threat. Ruggi played it cost-saving and finished a few hours for the league's end.

So far I got pretty luck in d2; in d3 I always see some really high KH-player demoting, but I almost never meet them in the next d2, so hopefully I havent jinxed it and my luck in the leagues continues.

• Like 5

Two weeks ago I was 2nd in my D2 by 15 pts.

This week I piled up 7,605 pts. (108 players).

Not good enough. 2nd by 13 pts. Beat by Mule [CNO].

And this time I did not do as many stupid things.

All out of decent purple boosters so this week I am staying in D3 and using some of my orange boosters for a change.

• Like 5

As expected,  BenBrazke won my D3 easily and I was second with 6803 points and 22.91 average in a bracket with a lot of players boosted from start to finish.

This new week is the easiest in months, with no former D3 winners, and I am the top player, so I should win without problems.

• Like 4

Well, this week I took it easy and didn't use any booster at all. I ended up #55, which is decent enough for now. I need to replenish my koban reserves after last month's great but very intensive streak of events, and I have almost no decent booster in stock (except for my few purple ones, but I'm saving those for when I'll be much higher in level). So, probably a "top" 60 for this new week as well.

• Like 4

I took it very easily last week as I was confident that I would win. I ended up winning with 230+ points over 2nd place.
It's nice to have those weeks where you can relax.

This week however I have 6 other past D3 winners in my bracket, I am the highest leveled player again, but I am sure I can't win unless I do my absolute best!
No time to relax this week ^^

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

I took it very easily last week as I was confident that I would win. I ended up winning with 230+ points over 2nd place.
It's nice to have those weeks where you can relax.

This week however I have 6 other past D3 winners in my bracket, I am the highest leveled player again, but I am sure I can't win unless I do my absolute best!
No time to relax this week ^^

My luck isn't much better. I do however have front row seats for the clash between 2 players tied at 23 D3 wins each. @ChocoBN and @GeorgeMTO. I am 13th by level, but will probably finish 5th-7th without much uncertainty. 

Finished 5th this week by 14 points. That was kind of painful as I have been pressed for time this week and did too many 15x fights without strategy. Turns out it cost me this time. :( 

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 6

Unluckily, my  objective was failed, and because I was busy with another thing, I forgot to use my last league token, so I don't even know if this is due to my negligence or to my lack of strength:

image.png.f1a11be70059097c532eb9bb5a655746.png

Sometimes I would like to be able to view the final ranking before obtaining the rewards.

My new league seems even harder, although I know less players than last week. I already lost some battles against players that   had estimated as beatable, so it is possible that it will be quite difficult for me to mantain even that reward tier. I will probably need to experiment for a few weeks before weigh pros and cons, to understand if it is more convenient for me to stay in Dicktator III or turn back to Dicktator II.

• Like 5

After 10 (give or take) boring D2 seasons I actually won a D1 this week (quite esily, to my own surprise, honestly -- with an average of 24.1 pts). 

I started slowly. Not too slow (to not look like a lurker) and not to fast (not to make others get prepared). 2x Leg. Ginseng + 2x Leg. Cords on Friday, Sunday and Tuesday evening - three times was enough to secure my long awaited 2nd D1 win 😎 That's how it looked like some 5hrs before the end (just after my final push):

d1-20200402-end.png.d56c0343069655dd4bd10ab48edf6852.png

• Like 5

100 players only this week in my D3, so I finished very early.

1913864447_ScreenShot2020-04-16at7_56_33AM.png.bc0d0cf9c26308e5bfb6e95f279199dd.png

Standing pretty at 38th, with over 500 points clear of 46th, I can expect to finish in top 45 for the very first time. Was bottom 10 by level, so it's a satisfying result.

I am not sure I will be able to stay comfortably at this reward tier, this week's league seemed to be a weak one and a lot of >400 players were not fully boosted the whole week, which made for easy pickings. I fully boosted only 24 hours in the middle of the week, making the most of all the CPS during that interval and picking the ones that I could beat during this window. Overall, I think the rest were out of reach even with full boost on, so I chose to coast unboosted the last 2 days and farming losses.

• Like 6

Finished my d3 with 2044 points with an average on 17,47. This time I was trying to get as less points as possible for every fight to max out the experience. I lost 9 times in 117 fights, that's a loss of around 1800 experience. I could have gotten the same amount with less fights and an average of 18,6 fights. But that's for sure just a rough estimation. To go for a save win would have meant to boost for some fights or to fight against lower levels. Not sure if the koban loss or the experience loss on lower player is worth it. Still not sure how I will do it next time.

On 4/9/2020 at 5:13 AM, blaa said:

Great results for me again; I have again beaten a 400+ player, but this time it was a CH-player.So far I got pretty luck in d2; in d3 I always see some really high KH-player demoting, but I almost never meet them in the next d2, so hopefully I havent jinxed it and my luck in the leagues continues.

I should have known that I would jinx it. Of course I have this time a lvl 413 KH-player with 23 d2 wins in my league, also a lvl 405 KH player with much better stats than I. I guess I am try a top 16-30 finish this time.

Edit: Btw: This time I havent seen a high KH player demoting from d3, maybe that's the ... nevermind. :D

Edited by blaa
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

I ended up fighting for top 30 to the bitter end in my D2 instead of the chillax "take your top 60 and don't worry about a thing" plan I had laid out last week. ^^ The main reason was that I had to power through Ryu's final stage on his 6th cycle, with unfavorable poses, so I boosted myself in the middle of the week. At that point, I realized my league wasn't that strong overall and I could definitely get a top 45, maybe even a top 30 without using going ham on the boosters all week. So I went for it.

I finished #27, but damn, it was tough on the last day! I was #17 when I went to bed last night (early evening CET, so about 7 hours before the reset), and everyone between #15 and #22 were within 5-10 points of each other. Tough competition, but glad I reached my goal in the end.

This week my new league seems about average. I'm not sure what I'll go for yet, but it'll probably be a top 45. I'm experimenting with different booster combinations based on what I happen to have, mostly trying to take advantage of the abundance of free chlorellas compared to other types, and the fact that as a KH player with a level that is now more or less middle of the pack (285 as I'm typing this), it's actually not that bad. We'll see where that takes me.

Stay safe and good luck to you all.

• Like 5

Darkyz was the biggest threat last week, being rank 6 globally with his almost 172k harem level, making him have slightly more EGO than me despite being a lower level.

I for sure thought it would be a close match between us, my stats were overall slightly better besides EGO and Endurance. I don't know the end results as I was asleep, but when I went to bed 2 hours before reset I was 180+ points ahead of him, and I woke up to see that I had won! 

Thanks to that I could get 3 more girls during this event ^^

This week I will have to work hard to not get beaten by my club member and biggest rival in this bracket, sinnet89 ^^

• Like 3

I am staying in D3 and going orange/green until I accumulate enough purple to take another crack at D2.

Due to RL the week was sloppy and I had given up on 5-15. With 20 min to go 6 easy wins and 9 probable losses remained. I was 22nd, 9 tokens short, and 242 pts back of 15th. My smallest pt gap with 15th all week was about 210.

I decided to do the partial refill rather than just fight the 2 easy ops remaining. At least I would get some xp.

My girls came through big time. I was wacking stronger players 10, 15 levels higher. At lot of the wins where for 16 or 17 but I only suffered 2 actual losses. I ended up 13th, 39 pts up on 16th.

My 3rd last fight was the first time all week I was better than 16th.

I'll take it and pretend I planned it. B|

• Like 3