How you doing in the "League"

casey

Last week I successfully demoted from D2 back where I should be. And the results are:

rewards.thumb.jpg.4dbfdb67171a8b72793670e3de2d5cda.jpg

While being in D2 I had some experience of how to demote successfully in the first place (the most important thing LUL) and gain as much XP as possible. It was tough though, cause I always have to be boosted there in order to be able to win some fights. I managed to get more than 2k points, so not that bad of a situation XP wise as I expected.

So now I start thinking that maybe I should demote back to Sexpert 3 and start going forward'n'back to farm some more kobans there more easily (aim for 2-4th place with 1536 kobans as a prize) and be able to get XP without boosting in Dictator 1.

Now I can get 16-30 in Dicktator 1 with 3 days using epic boosters and 2 days of winning without boosts - 720 kobans. A bit too much, considering the reward of 924. I don't know, how much I have to boost in Sexpert 3 to get 2-4th place, but I think that it is a close call. Should definitely try it out. I am still weak to do so (I think), but it's definitely a consideration for the near future.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 5

Things sometimes get weird. Last week I was trying to reach the 16-30 reward tier and failed. This week I simply played with tranquility (I even lost 11 tokens due to oversleeping and other chores) and ended 27th. Anyways, for now I deem improbable that I will be able to replicate the success this week, as in my new league I have seen at least one third of players with 400+K EGO (although it is hard to say how many are boostered), and have already lost quite a number of battles with adversaries i had (wrongly) judged beatable.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Things sometimes get weird. Last week I was trying to reach the 16-30 reward tier and failed. This week I simply played with tranquility (I even lost 11 tokens due to oversleeping and other chores) and ended 27th. Anyways, for now I deem improbable that I will be able to replicate the success this week, as in my new league I have seen at least one third of players with 400+K EGO (although it is hard to say how many are boostered), and have already lost quite a number of battles with adversaries i had (wrongly) judged beatable.

That's because everyone keeps dropping back to previous league. It's ridiculous. There's people with 400k exp in my d1 league against low people at 180k

Just recently got myself to the D1 leagues and realised how out of my depth I was.

Oh well, more work I guess... can I ask you hardcore players if you change your line-up depending on the class of the opponent they are facing?  I haven't bothered.. but it would be great to have a separate team depending on your opponent's class, or at least the alpha girl.

4 hours ago, jamanga said:

change your line-up depending on the class of the opponent they are facing?  I haven't bothered.. but it would be great to have a separate team depending on your opponent's class, or at least the alpha girl.

Not really, at least typically not your alpha. Your alpha should be the strongest girl for your own class' main stat, and that doesn't change depending on who you face. Your beta, maybe, if you have girls like Keiko and Valentina who are polar opposites in terms of which secondary stat they each boost the most, but I don't think it makes a real difference in game. But you could in theory switch them up to put the one with the big HC stats as your beta vs HC and the one with the big CH stats vs CH. I never bothered doing that myself.

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Not really, at least typically not your alpha. Your alpha should be the strongest girl for your own class' main stat, and that doesn't change depending on who you face. Your beta, maybe, if you have girls like Keiko and Valentina who are polar opposites in terms of which secondary stat they each boost the most, but I don't think it makes a real difference in game. But you could in theory switch them up to put the one with the big HC stats as your beta vs HC and the one with the big CH stats vs CH. I never bothered doing that myself.

That literally doesn't matter. For the beta and omega, only their value of your main stat matters. The only difference that changing a girl makes is for the alpha.

I personally only switch my alpha if I've left someone high level to last due to them perma boosting and I think I might lose, in which case I'll take one of the stacked defence girls in to improve my chances of gaining experience.

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That literally doesn't matter. For the beta and omega, only their value of your main stat matters. The only difference that changing a girl makes is for the alpha.

I personally only switch my alpha if I've left someone high level to last due to them perma boosting and I think I might lose, in which case I'll take one of the stacked defence girls in to improve my chances of gaining experience.

Yup, that's what I always do being a low level player in D3.

It would be great though to have a pool of "favorite girls" from which you select your team instead to having to scroll through hundreds of girls every time you want to change your team.

Is that such a meaningless feature in the eyes of KK to develop? Or is it considerably expensive so they didn't even bother?

Edited by linkdream
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That's what I thought - thanks guys

On 4/17/2020 at 4:17 PM, linkdream said:

Yup, that's what I always do being a low level player in D3.

It would be great though to have a pool of "favorite girls" from which you select your team instead to having to scroll through hundreds of girls every time you want to change your team.

Is that such a meaningless feature in the eyes of KK to develop? Or is it considerably expensive so they didn't even bother?

Well, I can tell you that on the topics made about this subject, few if any have posted their opinion, so it's easy for them to not really care.

I would love to have 2 to 3 available pre-configured battle teams to choose from but apparently not many care about it to make it essential. 

• Like 2

On 4/17/2020 at 7:37 PM, DvDivXXX said:

That's where I draw the line at micromanaging too. If it helps, it's so little it's not worth the effort imho. 

• Like 2

Hmm. What are you trying to tell me game? 
So during the week as I was re-applying my boosters, I applied 3 legendary gingseng and was about to apply the 4th one, but the game changed my booster to a legendary jujubes one. I don't know if I accidentally clicked with the mouse or wtf happened. Anyway, I found 3 guys unboosted who had been boosted for 4 days straight, so I pretty much had to fight them with the wrong booster setup, probably losing 1 point per fight. I thought 9 points wouldn't matter in the end anyway since my stats are noticeably better than sinnet89's stats. 
Also, as the nice guy as I am, I weakened myself for him, even tho I didn't have to, also losing points to him there. This cost me the win as he finished all his fights before me. Bummer.

hhst.PNG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

25 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Also, as the nice guy as I am, I weakened myself for him,

That was a nice thing to do as a good club mate. You haven't lost my respect in the slightest.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 2

I was able to finih 1st in my D3 league.

I was almost sure my club mate @$exgod69 was going to surpass me at the end, but it seems I won by a small margin.

for the new week I have kilik77 as the main rival.

image.png.35e962ab091dbd02e251aeb0dee6521b.png

@Slynia being second tied with the same points should hurt, I didn't though i would see that after the change in the point system. Don't feel bad for weakening for your club mate and think we cannot win everytime.

@_shal_ Your screenshot made me doubt for a moment. Had D2 so many high level players? Or did you really get a second place in D3 at level 393?

• Like 7

I was #16 (3 points behind #15) when I went to bed last night; I woke up #25. That was pretty cutthroat near the end. Other than that, last week proved that I can go by with supposedly less powerful boosters and still end up relatively comfortably in top 30 (I only boosted myself properly 1 day throughout the week, the rest was mostly chlorellas). That's great, except for the fact that boosters will no longer drop randomly from now on due to yesterday's arena patch, so I won't be able to profit much longer from this strategy.

This week I seem to be in the strongest D2 I've been in in quite a while. I'm very close to the lowest level despite being much higher than when I first entered D2 (for the past few weeks there were usually 10-15 players lower than me). I'll kick things off with a full boost for the first day, as I have a couple of tough champion stages to go through anyway, and we'll see where I can take it from there.

Good luck to you all, and stay safe.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, jelom said:

@_shal_ Your screenshot made me doubt for a moment. Had D2 so many high level players? Or did you really get a second place in D3 at level 393?

Yes, my first proper attempt at D3 last season worked out relatively well.

1 minute ago, Sev said:

@_shal_ impressive! Great job! I'm sure that was a lot of fun! ... Please, start talking already! 😀

Not much to say, really. Since this six weeks ago:

season 78 in D3: Mediocre demotion week, less than I had hoped for at the start. About 20k XP.

season 79 in D2: Matched up with another prolific D2 winner, but one I had defeated before so I kind of knew what to expect. The eventual result wasn't really in doubt for long:

image.png.618c4b3646eddd47c7b8da6a57649cbf.png

Started to think about giving D3 a try at this point, though I was aiming for late April at the earliest and doing it at something like level 395 or higher.

season 80 in D3: This was crap. 304 points, less than 5k XP. A fairly open bracket with tough competition at the top, IIRC the top 4 points cutoff was higher than in almost any other D3 I'd been part of. (Lost my screenshots from that week, so I can't check for details.) Definitely not a week for a first D3 attempt, in any case.

season 81 in D2: Settled for 17th place due to my very competent - and 23 levels higher - clubmate @Daniele also being in the bracket. He ended up averaging 24.02 which I almost certainly wouldn't have beaten. Decent week for my XP at least, though I had to skip almost 60 battles to stay out of the top 15.

image.png.62b3c46469ffdae572d66eee4153abc7.png

season 82 in D2: An interesting week battling a higher level and permaboosting KH opponent with lots of D2 victories, where I wasn't sure of my win until the last few hours of the season.

image.png.5f4118671e745b93f370409ff1a9af51.png

After that, I arrived in D3 last Thursday expecting to go for demotion again, but the bracket turned out to be completely devoid of monster players; a couple of people who had won before, but none of them more than twice. So I decided, why the hell not, it's probably not going to get much better for a first benchmarking. Didn't really expect to finish that high and with a 22.01 average - while the bracket seemed rather short on obvious first place contenders I figured there was a sizable number of folks capable of top 4 quality scores that I'd struggle to exceed. In any case, the top 6 were KH / KH / Ch / Ch / KH / KH (no surprise there nowadays), 7th to 14th were all HC's at level 401+, and 15th place was taken by a crazy level 367 Charm player.

My new D3 looks fairly similar with only three prior winners who have achieved 3, 2 and 2 victories respectively, so I'll give it another shot. We'll see if last week was a fluke or if this can turn into something sustainable. (Which would mean fewer kobans than winning D2 and tanking, but more epic orbs, 6 every week instead of 6 every other week.)

• Like 6

Finally, my first Top10 in D3 :D (not that it matters much in terms of rewards, being 10th or 15 th, but hey, it's still nice XD) : 10th with 6080 points  :)

Only missed 1-2 battles and lost just several, when I thought it would be harder. That last Epic Cordyceps (along with the 3 Legendary boosters) certainly paid off. I know there are better booster combinations, but I still can't afford them in a regular basis, or so I think ;)

I'd like to show you the caption of my 10th rank, but I collected the reward before doing the caption; things that happen 😅

Okay, that's it for now. I hope to make a Top15 more often, but I know it's hard. Have fun, people. Seeya! :) 

• Like 6

Finished 16 with around 60 battles left; there was no chance beating the lvl 413-kh player with over 10 d2 times wins.

My actual d2 looks great so far, I am very certain that I can and will win it, if there is not a late joiner who can outrun me. Highest threat is lvl384 KH player with 6 d2 wins - but he has worse stats than I (for instance not a member of an upgraded club so far) and with 4 Ginseng he probably is choosing the wrong booster strategy. Still, it could be a tough season if he's micromanaging everything. Hopefully I will not share  @Slynias fade - that's a tough one, but you sure can handle it. And btw. Happy birthday afterwards, if I am not mistaken.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, blaa said:

Hopefully I will not have the same fade as @Slynia - that's a tough one, but you sure can handle it. And btw. Happy birthday afterwards, if I am not mistaken.

I wouldn't wish that fate towards anyone haha!

Yes it was my birthday 3 days ago 😄 Thank you! ❤️

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 1

My matchups aren't getting any better. Anyway, somehow I finished fifth in a very strong table, only 11 points less than no4. 😭

Someone passed me and baguera fairly last minute. Though it only hurt me of course. XD 

Could I have picked up 11 points somewhere? Probably. But being 19th in lvl this round and more than 10 lvls higher than the first 6 players, I think it was decent enough an attempt on my side. Better luck next week? Nah, it got worse. >.< 

So close.jpg

• Like 7

Seems I talked too early last week... I ended 22nd in my last Dicktator III, so it is two week in a row I reach the desired goal.

My new league (at least at first glance) seems quite a war, as I am with @Z-Wave, @DHarry, and my clubmate @Leeloo d'Elric (although I still don't know if he will be playing actively), to not mention that nearly one third of players is above my level. Given the results of the last two weeks, if prefer to not prononunce myself on the possible outcome.

• Like 7

Won my league as expected - the lead was substantial but not as big as I thought it could be, so I had to sweat until the end

d88cb70597231bd313d29be148ad1314.png

It was a 107 player league with a KH player in 2nd and the rest was HC surprsingly. Somewhere was also a lvl411 player, but not sure where he ended.

I had an average rating of 23,47 and won against the 2nd player mainly because he had the wrong boosters on and not as much club bonus as I did (and therefore I had slightly better stats)

• Like 5