13 hours ago, potato657 said:

So the contest notifications are here to stay. It still slows the game down by a lot and cant be disabled.

yeah its a shame the devs dont listen to their players every quote unquote improvement in the last 3 months have been awful, makes me glad i don't spend money on this game

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 2:12 AM, blaa said:

Finnaly finished all the champions at least on level 8

image.png

Since I got albans girl on the first try it took me a while going for it - but somehow I felt finishing them may be a requirement for something in the future ... 

Wow!  I guess that means you have no more need to take part in the battle against the champions.  Oh, I forgot about the PoA events.  My heartiest congratulations to you!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Wow!  I guess that means you have no more need to take part in the battle against the champions.  Oh, I forgot about the PoA events.  My heartiest congratulations to you!

Oh, well, I will fight them anyways for money and items. Unless others I havent cared enough so far to fight them without beating them (to save cheap upgrades for higher levels) but maybe I will change this strategy now. On the other hand I have over 300 epic panchiko orbs which means plenty of free items left there. Anyhow, 6 new champion girls will be much appreciated! ;)

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Calendar posted for July: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/14478-calendar-july-2020/

Hmm, 7-day event at the end...either a surprisingly long Anniversary or another Path of Attraction, I guess.

The flip of the 4-day and 5-day slots seems weird.

I suspect this 👇 has something to do with it. Probably the 5 day event -- the dates don't coincide exactly but the HH calendar isn't famed for its accuracy.

Screenshot (40).png

23 minutes ago, Caradog said:

I suspect this 👇 has something to do with it.

That guy does interviews, the one set to be released on the 17th is apparently with somebody from the Kinkoid team. I'd be surprised if there's any in-game tie-in for that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

That guy does interviews, the one set to be released on the 17th is apparently with somebody from the Kinkoid team. I'd be surprised if there's any in-game tie-in for that.

Ah! In that case it's, as you say, almost certainly nothing to do with an upcoming event.

• 2 weeks later...

I have reached the 400 girls milestone, really a feat considering when I passed the 300 girls mark:

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/1438-chit-chat/&do=findComment&comment=172648

The purpose of the game is getting all the girls, so getting to the 400 mark is a great achievement, and I can see in the not so far future the posibility to clear the black profiles I still had in the harem list (currently 72). Something I couldn't event dream of when I was a newbie

It is incredible how slow the girls dropped in the first year and how fast is the total number of girls growing the last year. It is true that there are more and more new girls every month, but I still can manage to get (almost) all new girls and slowly reduce the older event girls number, where all the orgy days events have helped a lot.

If I could have only one request to the devs to improve the game: bring back the emotion of the old girl shadow drop animation ! That would make me really happy. It was the best feature of the game in the old days.

image.png.771dd7968699e91878f943ed63c18303.png

• Like 10

51 minutes ago, jelom said:

I have reached the 400 girls milestone, really a feat considering when I passed the 300 girls mark:

Well, congrats seem to be in order 👏👌

I'm still working on getting to half that :D  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

Really a feat, my friend: congrats from me also. With the last gains I reached quota 229, but in the harem I still have one and a half page (in grid mode) of incomplete girls...

• Like 1

I have finally cleared the Epic pacihnko at last😅

Sporty Noemy was the final girl I needed, and that is sort of fitting since I always liked Noemy, Agate, and Jennie:x as heroines when I began playing this game.

And I'm also glad since her CGs are nicely drawn. I'm hoping we can her her face in her 3rd pose as a player avatar.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Fiel said:

Sporty Noemy was the final girl I needed, and that is sort of fitting since I always liked Noemy, Agate, and Jennie:x as heroines when I began playing this game.

And I'm also glad since her CGs are nicely drawn. I'm hoping we can her her face in her 3rd pose as a player avatar.

Sporty Noemy was the very first permanent pachinko girl.
It seems like a fitting way to get her as last girl from that pool.

• Haha 1

On 7/10/2020 at 6:38 AM, Caradog said:

ToF "closed for test" on the Test Server. If it's the beginning of League reform then i hope KK doesn't use it as an excuse to nerf League rewards:

Screenshot (47).png

Screenshot (48).png

oh come on...you really think the devs would do anything to hurt this game they made...(wow i was almost able to say that without massive sarcasm and the audible eye roll and laugh)

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Fiel said:

18 girls for me in epic pachiko.

So earlier today I got my last event girls from the villains that I didn't already have, which made me reach the 400 mark in total girls collected.
I then proceeded to use up all my orbs to try and get as many girls in the pachinko pool as possible, I ended up getting 4 with the 53 1x orbs and then did a 10x roll for kobans to get the last one. I was thinking about making a separate post and post this in the 1x epic pachinko thread but I'm too lazy.
Anyway, I was 2 days off to reach 400 girls in exactly 3 years, today is July 16th, but I started on July 14th 3 years ago. Another milestone down for me!

Here's for 400 more! ... Ugh, that sounds painful. 😅

PACHINKO.PNG

PACHINKO222.PNG

dfh.PNG

Edited by Slynia
  • Like 10