Double milestone: level 300 (reached earlier this morning) & 200 girls. It's taken me a little over six-and-a-half months however I'm confident i could've shaved at least 1 month off the time it took me to reach level 300 if I hadn't of badly mismanaged my League performances during my first month or two in the game.

Screenshot (34).png

• Like 11

Oh I am well aware, I've been winning that contest by sheer power of 300 tickets... I am not gonna be surprised if people just make as useless teams as possible and then just sit behind a computer all day and click fight champions/waste a huge amount of kobans every 15 minutes to use 10 tickets at once... I can't wait, this is gonna be such cancer! 
Also Nike might be the next villain, after Digisekai, since that is going to end in like 1 scroll or something

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Well, guys, what can I say? Just save your tickets. This one is all about tickets now.

If I would have known sooner that this event is coming up and fighting champions is required this time as well, maybe I wouldn't have gone all in in that contest some days ago (and still only got 2nd place) ... but oh well, I still have tickets left ...

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

Also Nike might be the next villain, after Digisekai, since that is going to end in like 1 scroll or something

Looks like it, yeah. But I wonder if she/it will be even available to fight during the Contest, because the last Digisekai scroll gets released on Wednesday, the same day the Legendary Contest is supposed to start ... and the new world probably is only accessible when you have finished the last Digisekai scroll. Also it must be on a new page of the world map and that is also not visible yet ...

1 hour ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Who is Nike, BTW?

We are nearing the end of Digisekai chapter. Seems like Nike is a name of a boss after Pandora.

EDIT: Should've read following posts more carefully. ^^

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

So, as I see, heavy donation gave you ~25-30 girls advantage over me and some storyline progression as well (~10000-12000 energy). How much money did you invest in the game, by the way?

Not sure: whatever World bundles + a daily card (usually gold or platinum) + the occasional promotional bundle (if it's competitively priced) over the course of 4-5 months (i didn't buy anything for the first ~6-8 weeks) tallies up to. I doubt it's a huge amount - admittedly, 'huge', in this context, is a subjective term - but I'm certainly not F2P either. FWIW it's nowhere near enough to make a noticeable difference to my monthly credit card bill.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2020 at 2:32 PM, Тёмный Властелин said:

Who is Nike, BTW? Some sportswear guy?

Just shot this beautiful pic seconds ago. Red arrow points to a new land of promise! 😀 (It's not against some forum/game rules, hopefuly!)

stairway-to-heaven.thumb.png.98369a96ecccc13abdb6e5769b8fd803.png

• Thanks 8

Remember to do the survey about our last world guys :) i found it fantastic in my opinion, the only thing i would loved to be able to chose more in the survey: at some point there was What scenes u would like to see more ? i would have chose more than one thing. Again great world, great story, great girls, funny scenes: I WANT MOARRRRRR

6 minutes ago, jelom said:

I am astonished at how fast I am getting girls this year, considering I am a F2P player, but leagues and orbs are the cause, of course.

Same! After the introduction of orbs and the change to the league rewards, I have gained girls extremely fast. I am almost F2P, as I am using the monthly card (switching between silver and gold). However, in my case, I am currently 7 girls away from beating my level 😓

Anyway, congratz jelom! :)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

More girls than levels objective completed B|:D.

I am astonished at how fast I am getting girls this year, considering I am a F2P player, but leagues and orbs are the cause, of course.

Truly impressive, my friend. I must admit I can't understand the entity of the difference between us: you started only one month after me, and I have 29 levels and 215 girls less than you. Should I burn today every resource I stashed I would probably get between 60 and 65 girls, but that would leave anyway a relevant difference. As I said, IMHO really a wondrous accomplishment by your side.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Truly impressive, my friend. I must admit I can't understand the entity of the difference between us: you started only one month after me, and I have 29 levels and 215 girls less than you. Should I burn today every resource I stashed I would probably get between 60 and 65 girls, but that would leave anyway a relevant difference. As I said, IMHO really a wondrous accomplishment by your side.

Spending resources enables you to be in a better position to EARN resources. Also player skill.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1